The rapid growth of information technologies has influenced the way education is delivered and experienced.
Some of the potential benefits of eLearning for high school are as follows:
- Learning can take place outside school hours
- Students don’t have to be physically in the school building to make use of learning resources
- Students can build confidence and capability in private
- Instant feedback on performance
- Learning activities can be richer and more interactive than with paper resources
- Students can work at their own place